From June 3 onwards.
Until june 14, Monday-Friday 11:30-13:30.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 17:00-20:00
From June 15 onwards:
From June 3 onwards.
(00 33) 559 223 700
Only for Kursaal Auditorium and Victoria Eugenia Theatre tickets.
9:30 – 13:30 Monday-Friday.
Ma. 4 seats per person / concert (Children's Day: max. 6 locations).
Tickets for sale in www.quincenamusical.com.
To participate in children's activities " Kantu Kontari " , " Noeren ontzia " , " Sagu txiki , sagu maite ..." and " Joklabs " is required prior registration in the 943 00 31 70.
Tickets for this cycle only can be purchased at the offices of the Musical Fortnight, from June 3.
If any, tickets can be purchased at the Convent of Saint Therese for the concert of the day since one hour before the concert begins.
Tickets available at the offices of the Musical Fortnight from July 6 (for other selling points, consult by calling 943 00 31 70).
The same day of each concert, since one hour before it begins, tickets will be available, if any, in each one of the venues.
Tickets are on sale at www.quincenamusical.eus and at Kursaal and Victoria Eugenia Theatre box-offices.
If any, tickets will be available at the Miramar Palace on the same day of the concert, since one hour before it begins.
Tickets are on sale in Internet (for other selling points, consult by calling 943 00 31 70).
If any, tickets will be available at the Sanctuary of Arantzazu on the same day of the concert, since one hour before it begins.
· The program is susceptible to modification. The Musical Fortnight declines any responsibility in the event of changes in programs, players, times or dates of the concerts. Any changes will be communicated through the media and the communication channels of the Musical Fortnight.
· The suspension of a concert, not its adjournment, shall be the sole cause for refund of tickets. In this case, season-ticket holders will be refunded the amount corresponding to the suspended concert, and the general public the total cost of the ticket. The refund will be effective when and where directed by the organization.
· No replacement of tickets will be possible in case of loss, damage, theft or destruction.
· No claim will be dealt with after the tickets have been collected.
· Out of respect for the public and artists, the entrance to the hall will not be permitted once the shows had started. People who are late must wait until the organization allows them to access the hall, if the show allows it.
· Taking pictures, filming or recording is prohibited to persons outside the organization as well as keeping connected mobile phones in the hall.
The Musical Fortnight offers to its Friends the opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the concerts to be held in the Kursaal Auditorium. The season tickets have a 20% discount on the price of normal tickets. Also, the Friends of the Fortnight have priority for buying single tickets (one ticket per person and per concert) for concerts not included in the season ticket.
People under 30 can purchase tickets at a price of 3 euros for Kursaal Auditorium and Victoria Eugenia Theatre (except for children's concert) each day from half an hour before the beginning of the show, in the relevant box office.
This option is subject to the availability of tickets at the box office and to prior proof of age.
Unemployed persons may purchase tickets at a price of 3 euros for Kursaal Auditorium and Victoria Eugenia Theatre (except for children's concert) from half an hour before the beginning of the concert / show in the corresponding box office (subject to availability).
This option is conditioned to the availability of tickets at the box office and to a proof of unemployment.
There is a limited number of tickets for persons with reduced mobility in the Kursaal Auditorium (row 17) and the Victoria Eugenia Theatre (row 14), which will be reserved until the rest of the seats are sold. A 20% discount will be applied to the price of tickets for Kursaal Auditorium and Victoria Eugenia Theatre for persons with reduced mobility. Such discount will be applied on the highest-priced seat. To access these tickets applicants must submit the certificate issued by the Department of Social Policy of the Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa. The day of the concert these special tickets will go on sale to the general public.